ELM 9.2: Accessibility: Screen Reader Announces the Language Code Rather than Language Description During Advanced Search
(Doc ID 2626548.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Screen Reader is enabled and Fluid user is doing a lookup for Language under Employee Self Service > Learning > Find Learning > Advanced Search, the reader only announces the Language Code (“ARA”, “BUL” etc.) not the Description.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Select Enable Screen Reader mode and log in with User id.
- Using Fluid, navigate to Employee Self Service > Learning > Find Learning and click on Advanced Search.
- Click on the lookup for Language.
- In lookup results there are two columns; the first column, Language Code, is active and is read aloud. The second column, Description, is not read aloud.
- Language Code is not descriptive for someone using Screen Reader.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document