EPY:DC State Tax Negatve Withholding is Disappearing after Applying Tax Updates 19C & D
(Doc ID 2626915.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Before Tax Updates 19C and D Federal and State tax is a negative even though taxable gross is positive
After Tax Updates 19C and D Federal and State taxes disappear even though taxable gross is positive
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. employee who works and lives in DC
2. pay a regular salary and a negative earning
3. run pay calc Fed and DC withholding is negative
4. apply Tax Update 19C and D run calc
5. Taxable gross for Federal and DC is the same but there are no taxes
Due to this issue, users are not sure if the taxes are right or wrong
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document