Posting Title On 'Search Job Openings' Page Is Shown In Base Language Instead Of Session Language
(Doc ID 2627260.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the page search job openings, the posting title is always shown in the base language instead of the login language of the user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using English. Navigate to Recruiting > Create Job Opening. Enter job posting title Test X.
2. Continue. Go to tab “Job Postings”. Click on Add Job Posting (data language: English).
Change Posting Title to “Test English”. Click OK. Click save as draft.
3. Change data language to Dutch (on the right hand side of the screen, Language field). Go to ‘Vacatures’.
Open Job Posting. Change Posting Title to ‘Test Nederlands’. Click OK. Click ‘Opslaan als concept’.
4. Change data language to French(on the right hand side of the screen, Language field). Go to ‘Publications offres’.
Open Job Posting. Change the Posting Title to ‘Test Francais’. Click OK. Click ‘Enreg. Brouillon’.
5. Login using English. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Openings - ‘Test English’ is shown
Posting Title base language is shown.
6. Login using Dutch. Navigate to Werving > Vacatures zoeken - ‘Test English’ is shown
Posting Title is shown in base language instead of login language.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document