EAP WTHD19: Copy B Not Generating For Zeroed Out Amount
(Doc ID 2627387.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Original amount is reported to the IRS and the Withholding Sent File process is run. An adjustment is made to zero out the original amount reported and can also include changes to the TIN and TIN Type. After running the 1099 Job, the IRS file is correct but the Copy B is not created.
1. Add Voucher and make Manual Payment: USA0000018 > Voucher ID W1 > Class 07 > Original = 1111.00 > Payment Ref 100001
2. Payment Post
3. Post Withholding
4. 1099 Job
5. Original IRS File and 1099 Copy B is correct
6. Withholding Sent File process
7. Withholding Adjustment
a. Zero out class 07
b. Withholding Adjustment > add Legacy row = -1111.00 > Class 07
8. Run 1099 Job > box checked for, "Has the 1099-MISC containing Box 7 Non-Employee Compensation file been sent to the IRS?"
9. Generated IRS file correct
10. Copy B not generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document