Budget Item Not Processed After Finalizing the Budget Plan
(Doc ID 2627615.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Use Chartfield Security for account and department. Add a budget item and finalize the budget.
Add a second budget item and finalize the budget. The last row added does not appear in the Budget detail page.
1. Set up chartfield security for account and department.
2. Create a project.
3. Add an activity.
4. Create a budget plan with one period.
5. Create budget details with one budget item, click Distribute Budget and OK.
6. Click on Even Spread and save.
7. Finalize budget.
8. Verify the budget details. One row exists.
9. Update budget details with one more budget item. Use Adjust by Amount and click Distribute Budget and OK.
10. Click on Even Spread and save the adjusted budget.
11. Finalize the budget plan. It appears the second budget item is not processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document