Approval Workflow is Re-triggered if the Submitted Express Form is Edited Twice by the Approver
(Doc ID 2628603.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When requisition is submitted with express form and Approver edits the express form by clicking on edit requisition , the approval workflow works fine.
When Approver does not save and submit it but in case opens the form again for editing and edits it and then save and submits it the approval workflow is re triggered.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login as ‘VP1’ and create requisition for Requester as “MGR1”
2. In Create Requisition select “Business Cards” from Forms,enter details and submit requisition for approval
3. Add two adhoc approvers
4. Login as first approver who does not have approval fluid role and edit requisition
5. Go to business cards edit a line ,click ok
6. Again click on business cards ,edit a line ,click ok and click on save and submit
7. Adhoc approver added earlier are removed from workflow
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document