EMM: Meter Readings Zero On Work Order Completion Page
(Doc ID 2628689.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Meter readings are not showing up on the work orders for which they are entered. However, the meter readings are showing up when clicking on the meter reading history link. When printing the work order, the system enters the last meter reading for all current readings, as well as for previous meter readings.
1. Navigate to the Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order Processing and select a Work Order with meter readings.
2. Navigate to the Maintenance Management > Work Order Management > Work Order Completion and open the work Order.
3. Click on the Meter Readings link to review the Meter Readings for the Work Order tasks. Note that all readings are zero.
Note: If you select the meter reading history link, you can then search for all meter readings in a time frame.
4. Navigate to Maintenance Management > Workbenches > Technician Workbench and search on the Work Order.
5. Click on the Meter Readings link for the selected task. Note that the meter readings are zero.
6. Now go back to the main page of the Technician workbench and click on select all and print to view the meter readings on the work order print out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document