In Copy Requisition, Deleted Item Comment And Attachments Are Copied To The Next Line
(Doc ID 2629004.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Copy requisition, when the second line is deleted, the comment and attachments of the second line are copied in the third line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create requisition with three items
2. Go to Checkout Page
3. Add comment and attachments to first line item
4. Add comment and attachments to second line item
5. Submit (Requisition #176 created)
6. Go to My Requisitions
7. Copy Requisition # 176
8. Click Delete button of second line item
9. Click Yes
10. Click Checkout
Issue : The comment and attachments of the second line are copied in the third line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document