AM BU is removed when the Price of the Item is changed on Shopping Cart page.
(Doc ID 2629050.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AM BU is removed when the price is changed on Shopping Cart page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Setup Financial / Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Purchasing > Purchasing Definition
Enter AM Unit for Purchasing Business Unit US001
2. Navigate : Items > Define Controls > Item Categories
Enter Asset Profile ID for FEES
3. Create requisition with multiple special request items
4. Check the distribution page for first item
5. Check the distribution page for second item. AM BU and profile ID are available due to Category type (FEES)
6. Check the distribution page for third item
7. Click Continue Shopping
8. Click Cart Icon
9. Change the prices
10. Click Checkout
11. Click Submit
Issue 1: The AM BU will be removed when the price is changed and throws the error below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document