Inconsistent Search Results When Searching For "Bill Of Lading" From Add/Update Receipts Page VS Review Receipt Information Page
(Doc ID 2629326.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating from :Purchasing - Receipts - Add/Update Receipts - search for the "Bill of Lading" system will search on the line level and will bring the receipt with the correct :"Bill of Lading" however if you navigate from : Purchasing - Review Receipt Information - Receipts - search for the same "Bill of Lading"then system will search for the header level and will not bring any receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose any receipt with "Bill of Lading" number on the line level
2. Go to :Purchasing - Receipts - Add/Update Receipts and search for that receipt.
3. System will bring the correct value
4. Now navigate to : Purchasing - Review Receipt Information - Receipts
5. Search for that receipt using the " Bill of Lading"
6. System will not show anything.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document