Employee Self Service Disability Page Not Displaying Updated Information
(Doc ID 2629347.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee Self Service (ESS) Disability Page Display not showing updated information.
On the ESS display page, HR_DISABILITY_FL, users are able to answer and submit answer to question regarding disability. The data saves correctly in PS_DISABILITY table but the response does not stay populated on the page once the user leaves the page. However, the Veterans page does reflect the correct information.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Employee Self Service > select Personal Details
2) Select “Disability” from the navigation collection to bring up the Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability form
3) Check one of the three options for self-identification: Your name and today’s date will populate
4) Click on the Submit button to submit your response
5) Click on the “OK” button to confirm submission
6) Leave the page and return to the page via steps 1 and 2. Prior response is not populated on the page
7) Query the PS_DISABILITY. It reflects the information was saved on the record
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document