EPY: Off Cycle Year End Adjustment for 2019 Produces Errors
(Doc ID 2629739.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When doing an off-cycle adjustment for 2019, the system is not allowing the user to confirm the Year End Adjustment paychecks.
It is producing the following message "000012":
The pay calendar entry to be processed has already been confirmed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Added an independent off-cycle calendar for pay end date 12/31/2019 for year end adjustments
2. Added an off-cycle paysheet for pay period end date of 12/31/2019 and added an employee with okay to pay checked on
3. Navigated to the payroll calculation run control and ran the off-cycle payroll on the right hand side for the off-cycle paysheet that was created
4. Verified the off-cycle paycheck was calculated for the employee
5. Ran the confirm for the off-cycle paysheet using the left hand side by Pay Run ID
6. After confirm, there is a check message that indicates message id "000012"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document