Supplier 360 Not Getting Correct Information When Change Supplier
(Doc ID 2629763.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When select a supplier and analysis that supplier and click on the button "Change Supplier" and choose a different supplier, it stays on the first supplier selected.
1. Select Supplier 360 Tile from homepage
2. Opens up with last selected supplier (in the current test is showing 'USA0000008')
3. Click on “Change Supplier” Button
4. Select supplier ‘AUS0000002’
5. Uncheck Express Delivered Syc (US00000008). Go to Analyze Button
6. Analyze View is showing data from previous supplier ‘USA0000008’
7. This is happening for some of suppliers. I was able to identify suppliers: 'AUS0000002', 'USA0000006', 'USA0000001'
8. Go to Change supplier
9. Select supplier 'USA0000006' and go to Analyze
10. Still showing data from ‘USA0000008’. Go to Change Supplier
11. Select Supplier ‘USA0000001’ and go to Analyze
12. Still showing ‘USA0000008’. Go to Change Supplier
13. Select another Supplier 'USA0000003'. Go to Analyze
14. Now is showing correct information.
15. The issue can be reproduced for some Suppliers.
In this DEMO test the issue is happening for suppliers:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document