PE: APT Admin Roster - + / - Buttons Are Disabled In APT
(Doc ID 2630211.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Campus Solution 9.2 version, Student Records Additional Features
When attempting to do a course substitution in APT via the Admin roster, the +/- icons are disabled
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Student with an APT
- Navigate to APT Admin Roster
- Pick up a course Course A and substitute it with another one Course B
- Once substitution is completed navigate to APT
- Go to Course A
- + / - buttons are not visible some information is disabled in APT
- Pick up another Course in APT Course C and substitute with Course D
- Navigate to Course C in APT
- The + / - buttons are visible and same information is enabled to edit
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document