EEX 9.2: Workforce Full Sync Messages From HCM Fail in FSCM with Error: "Fatal SQL error occurred. (2,125) FUNCLIB_EOEIP.SUBSCRIBE_MSG_PC.FieldFormula Name:Audit_Actn_Add PCPC:6083 Statement:102
(Doc ID 2630418.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC Messages are erroring out in Finance after Messages are transmitted from HR/HCM environment to Finance/FSCM environment with the following error:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Integration Between HCM and FSCM environment.
2. Enable WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC IB Message in Both the environment.
3. Setup and Activate Full Data Publish Rules for WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC in both the environments.
Navigation: Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Full Data Publish Rules
4. Log in to HCM environment.
5. Navigate to Enterprise Components > Integration Definitions > Initiate Processes > Full Data Publish
6. Run the process for WORKFORCE_FULLSYNC IB Message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document