Personal Competencies Not Shown In Talent Summary nor in Employee Snapshot when Instance Qualifier Changes
(Doc ID 2630753.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Personal Competencies not shown in Talent Summary nor in Employee Snapshot Tile when Instance Qualifier changes from EVAL_TYPE.
If person profile has competencies with instance qualifier coming from ePerformance documents, these competencies are not shown in Talent Summary nor in .
HCTS_SETUP_PAGELET grid is filled based on below SQL query - hardcoded to
JPM_CAT_TYPE = 'COMPETENCY' and JPM_JP_QUAL_SET = 'EVAL_TYPE'
SELECT JPM_CAT_ITEM_QUAL, DESCR, SEQNO
WHERE JPM_CAT_TYPE = 'COMPETENCY'
AND JPM_JP_QUAL_SET = 'EVAL_TYPE'
1. Create a new employee, as the reported issue is for an empl ID who do not have competencies on its person profile yet and does not have a completed
2. Check the Job Competencies associated with the employee created
Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Non-person profiles: Job
3. Set up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure >
Document Types: Setup the document type for the competency evaluated to be the ones from job profile connected to the emplID.
4. Set up HCM > Product Related > ePerformance > Document Structure >
Template Definition: Here you can specify which part of the job profile will be taken over to evaluate in the ePerformance document: the competencies of
the job profile will be taken over to give a score
5. Set Up HCM, Product Related, Profile Management, Profiles, Instance
Qualifiers, Instance Qualifiers
Create a new Instance qualifier:
6. Add the instance qualifier to Person Profile
7.Create Performance Document for this empl ID
Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance documents > Create documents
8. Go through steps, rate competencies in document and complete the document
9. The competency items have come through to the empl ID's person profile.
10. Go to Talent Summary: Manager Self Service > Talent Summary: no Personal Competencies are displayed
Two issue can be observed :
#1 If you have competencies linked to person profile with instance qualifier different then 'EVAL_TYPE', the competencies will not be shown on Talent
#2 The customer reporting the issue mentioned that if by coincidence, the instance qualifier ID for one value is the same, then these competencies get shown in Talent Summary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document