When Pressing OK on Contract, OPRID_MODIFIED_BY and LAST_DTTM_UPDATE Fields Get Updated Even That No Changes Were Made to the Contract
(Doc ID 2631480.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Press OK on CNTRCT_HDR page, OPRID_MODIFIED_BY and LAST_DTTM_UPDATE are updated even that no changes where made.
1. Navigate to Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts.
2. Open a contract with the contract style Master Service Agreement.
3. Click on a contract ID link.
4. Open Activity Log. See the modified by user and date time fields.
5. Click OK.
6. Check the Open Activity Log. Modified By User and Last Date /Time Update have been updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document