EBI 9.2: Project Chartfields Are Not Defaulting From Line Project Info to BI_ACCT_ENTRY When Use PC Chartfields Is Checked On Contract Definition
(Doc ID 2631618.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Business unit PC, project and activity id is not getting loaded in BI_ACCT_ENTRY table from Bill line project info page.
GL is posting entries as project chartfields are missing.
1. On contract definition, check use PC chartfields.
2. Enter new contract and make sure use PC chart fields is checked for new contract.
3. Enter online bill and populate project on the revenue distribution line.
4. Populate contract which we created and different project chartfields in line project info page.
5. Run single action job, check BI_ACCT_ENTRY only project id is populated for RR line from rev distribution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document