EEX9.2: When a Travel Authorization Is Denied in Fluid, the Encumbrance Is not Cleared
(Doc ID 2631656.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When denying Travel Auth in Fluid, the reversal of the encumbrance is NOT automatically invoked, resulting in budget encumbrance amount overstated and data remains on the Commitment Control Ledger tables. The travel authorization transaction data remains in the KK tables. The related data should be removed from the KK tables.
1. Commitment Control enabled for expenses
2. Submit a travel authorization
3. Budget check the travel authorization
4. Verify the budget is valid and the data is stored on the KK tables.
5. In Fluid Approvals, deny the Travel Authorization
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document