ECM: View File Does Not Work in Review Bank Statement Files if it is the Last Row on Short Grid
(Doc ID 2631716.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.57.06.
View File does not work in Review Bank Statement Files if it is the last (4th) row on the grid and View All is not selected to expand the grid.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Branding > Branding System Options
Default Branding Theme = DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID
Theme Style Type = Classic Plus.
2. Navigate to Banking > Bank Statements > Review Bank Statement Files
3. Change From Date and To Date dates that will retrieve more than 4 rows
4. Click Search
5. Click View File for first 3 files – they all open
6. Click View File for 4th file (last row on the grid) – circle spins and disappears – doesn’t open
7. Click View All
8. Click View File for the 4th file (4th row on the grid) – file opens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document