EAP: While Creating Self Service Invoice (SSI) Supplier Location Details Not Populated From Base Lang, When logged in with Non-Base Lanaguage User in Multi-Lingual Enviroment
(Doc ID 2631831.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Multi-lingual environment,French user cannot create SSI using 'Create Invoice' Page as on choosing Supplier, Supplier Location is Not Populating.
English Language (Base Language) User able to have Supplier Location Populated.
Ideally, details from Base Language should be defaulted on the SSI.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with English Language User (Base Lang)
2. Navigate: eSettlements > Self Service Invoice > Create Invoice
3. Choose Supplier ID
4. Supplier Location and details Populated, now Logout
5. Log in in Translation Language (Non Base Lang - i.e other than english)
6. Navigate: eSettlements > Facture en libre-service, click - Créer facture
7. Choose Supplier ID
8. Supplier Location NOT details Populated , now Logout
- Similarly happens for Canadian French user
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document