Using Multi SpeedChart on Rolled Purchase Order Causes Budget Issues Even With Bug 28467034 Applied
(Doc ID 2631956.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Bug 28467034 applied already, using the multi-speed charts on a rolled PO appears to pull the budget status from the first distribution. Budget check will not run on these rows as expected. The inserted row(s) from the speedchart should have a budget status of Not-Checked.
STEPS to reproduce the issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order with Budget date for example 2018. Receiving – Not Required, No Match, Distribute by Amount. Budget date=2018. Validate KK and dispatch.
2. Run Request PO Roll View
3. PO Rollover Workbench
4. Run Request PO Roll Open Encum
5. Validate Budget check
6. PO rolled over
7. View the Distributions. Distribution 1 is canceled, Distribution 2 is open
8. Commitment Control Close Flag checked for previous period and unchecked for the current period. This is correct.
9. Click the Budget Information Tab. Budget Status is Valid (client scenarios: he tried Bypass, Closed and Valid budget status) for distribution 1 and commitment control close flag is checked. Budget status is Valid for distribution 2 and commitment control close flag is unchecked.
10. Navigate back to the main page and create a change order by increasing the amount/ PO price, from 1200, to 1500 USD.
11. Receive message: Allocate the changed amount based on the split distribution? Click No.
12. Navigate to the distributions. Click the Multi-SpeedCharts/ Multi-Accounting Tags hyperlink
13. Enter a valid SpeedChart, enter the amount (in this case 300), and then click OK. The new distribution is added.
14. The budget status of Valid has been added to the new distribution.
15. The status should be set to not checked. Please see the client’s replication, as he gets slightly different results here. In the customer tests, the status of the line is Open and the Budget date is current date.
16. The customer repeated the test but using a PO rolled with Bypass and Closed Budget Statuses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document