Does Fluid Position Management Display Warning Messages During Transactions Just Like Classic functionality?
(Doc ID 2632022.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer rolled out Fluid Position Management functionality. Noticed that the Position Management messages are not appearing as in Classic functionality.
Steps to replicate:
- Go to Workforce Administrator Fluid Home page>Click on Position Management Tile>Manage Position
- Search for any existing Position number.
- Click '+'sign to add a new row with new effective date.
- Change Job Code and leave Salary Step as BLANK.
- Set Update/Incumbents / Include Salary Grade/Step / Include title Changes to "NO"
When updating Position Management , to change the salary grade and step for the employee, user is not receiving any warning message related to the salary grade and step changing.
Turned the Update Incumbents button to No , still no longer get a warning message " "Incumbent data will not be updated unless Update Incumbents flag is on"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document