EPC - Error When Trying to Insert a Project Into a Tree Using the Project Tree Link on the Project Definition Page: “Unable to Update Project Tree (13100,99)”
(Doc ID 2632138.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to insert a project into a project tree by using the 'Project Tree' link on the Project Costing Definition page for a project, the user receives an error message:
Note that the project still gets inserted but the user won't know that.
- Go to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information and add a new project.
- Enter the description and save.
- Go to the Project Costing Definition tab and click on the 'Project Tree' link.
- Enter a tree node and parent tree node and click OK. - The error will be generated. Click OK.
- Go to Tree Viewer and open the project tree - The new project will havebeen inserted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document