E-PIA: Issue with Grid Rows within Level 2 Scroll While Using DeleteRow Method
(Doc ID 2632469.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Description of the page:
1. Page name: HRS_CE_S_CONT_SBF
2. Page has scroll bar for level 1. Level 1 will always have 1 row.
3. There is scroll area at level 2. This will have multiple rows, each row corresponding to a content item (e.g. Degree, Languages etc.).
4. Within the scroll area there is a grid which shows the content Item data.
5. Grid has an edit link which opens the secondary page to edit the data for the grid row.
6. Secondary page has a Delete button. Which triggers DeleteRow method for the current row. This is achieved using a workaround to trigger a fielddefault event for a dummy field placed at higher level. DeleteRow method is called from the field Default event of Dummy Field.
Issue appears when following conditions exist:
1. There are more than one row for level 2 scroll, therefore there are more than one content item grids.
2. There are more than one row in the first grid. And there are some rows in grids followed by first grid.
Now when a row is deleted from the first grid, all the other grid rows starts behaving incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document