EGM: WorkCenter Filters Are Not Able to Use Operator ‘IN’ for Character Fields Like Name When They Have a Comma in Them
(Doc ID 2632526.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If attempting to modify the WorkCenter filter criteria to use the 'IN' operator against character fields such as the Contract Administrator, no rows are returned if the values of the fields included embedded commas, for example a name field containing a lastname, firstname.
- Navigate to Grants > Grants WorkCenter > Grants WorkCenter Dashboard.
- Select a link under my work such as Billing Plans Requiring User Action.
- Click on Refine Filter Criteria.
- Set the Contract Administrator field to use the IN operator and select some administrators using the prompt.
- Apply the filter criteria - note no rows are returned. Filter will work if the '=' operator is used, just not 'IN'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document