EPY: Overflow Box 14 Amounts are Doubled in TAX960US.out
(Doc ID 2632670.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TAX960US.out Totals not reconciling for Box 14 amounts when there are more than four Box 14's. Amounts shown on the overflow Box 14 are twice the actual amount and hence affects the overall total.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Load Year End Data for 2019
- Payroll for North America > US Annual Processing > Create W2 Data > Load Year End Data
- Run TAX960US to reconcile total amounts
- Payroll for North America > US Annual Processing > W2 Reporting > Print Year End Forms
- Review TAX960US.out
- TAX960US.out shows:
- 14UM = 2,000.00 (should be 1,000)
- 14UN = 2,000.00 (should be 1,000)
The 14UM and 14UN boxes are overflow to the second W-2. The amounts shown for the overflow box 14 to the second W-2 are doubled.
However it should be noted that the amount printed on W-2 Box 14 is correct. The issue showing double the amount is in TAX960US.out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document