Wrong Job Posting Title Visible To Applicant in Careers.
(Doc ID 2632877.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Job Posting title visible to Applicant in Careers.
The Applicant is not seeing the Posting title linked to the Job Posting applying for.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as user
2. Navigate to “Recruiting / Search Job Opening”
3. Search Job Opening XXXXXX
4. Click on the “Details”-tab (1) and on “Job Posting”-sub tab (2)
5. Edit existing Job Posting (3) so only 1 External Posting destination is visible
6. Add new Job Posting (4) as Internal Posting
7. Set the Internal version as Primary Job Posting (5). This will update the Job Posting title in the header (6)
8. Navigate to Careers
9. Navigate in Careers to “View All Jobs”
10. Apply on job XXXXXX (Has correct title)
11. Save application and navigate to “My Job Applications”. The wrong job title is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document