EAP: Unable to Change Supplier Bank Account if Have Vouchers Where PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS = E on PYMNT_VCHR_XREF
(Doc ID 2632999.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Supplier > Location > Payables Options page, for an eSettlement Supplier, if the Supplier has Invoices / Vouchers that were externally paid [PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS = E (Externally Paid) on PYMNT_VCHR_XREF], receive an error when trying to add a new effective dated Detail row and trying to change the Bank ID and Bank Account Number under Supplier Bank Accounts.
At least one voucher is using this Supplier's Bank account and the EFT file is not yet created. (7025,208)
You cannot change or delete this supplier bank account as there is at least one voucher which uses this account and the EFT file is not yet created.
This Supplier has Vouchers on PYMNT_VCHR_XREF where the PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS is either E or X (Cancelled).
1. Through SQL, find a Voucher that has the PYMNT_SELCT_STATUS = E (Externally Paid) on PYMNT_VCHR_XREF
2. Display the Voucher to find out the eSettlement Supplier
3. Display the Supplier from Step 2
4. On the Supplier > Location page, click the + sign to add a new effective dated Detail row
5. New Detail row added has Effective Date of Today's Date
6. Click the Payables hyperlink
7. Under the Supplier Bank Accounts section, change the Bank ID and Bank Account Number
8. Click OK
9. Click Yes to the message received -- The Bank Account and/or Bank Id information was modified. (7025,246)........Do you want to continue?
10. Above message is received
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document