EPY: Retropay Rqst Not Reset To "Recalc" For New Trigger If Current Open Rqst Is "Action Req" After 19-D
(Doc ID 2633418.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there is a "Action Required" for an open retro pay sequence number, the system is not changing the retro pay process flag to "Recalculate" based on a new trigger for the open request after 19-D.
The retro pay process flag that has "Action Required" should be changed to "Recalculate" when there is a new retro pay triggered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire an employee
2. Run a few pay periods
3. Insert a row in JOB prior to the confirmed paycheques and change his compensation rate
4. Verify the retro was triggered as "Not Processed"
5. Run a retro pay calculation
6. Go via SQL and change the retro process flag to "Action Required"
7. Go to JOB data again, and insert another row to trigger a retro for another compensation change
8. Verify if the retro pay request process flag did change the "Action Required" to "Recalculate"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document