E-FTP: URL Properties Getting Deleted After Editing URL ID
(Doc ID 2633716.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
URL properties are getting deleted after editing the URL ID 8.57 which is different than in previous tools versions and due to that, the URL admin will need to add them every time the URLID is changed.
This is impacting only previously created URL IDs, and due to that the url admin need to spend more time when editing the URLs
URL properties should not be deleted after editing URL ID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Root > PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URL
2. Added a new row with Property Name User
3. Go to: Root > PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URL
4. URL Maintenance added the description of the URL and clicked Save button.
5. URL properties are getting deleted when edited the URL ID and save it in 8.57
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document