Affordable Care Act Self-Mailer Form for 2019 Is Not Printing All Dependent's Coverage
(Doc ID 2633892.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When terminating an employee who had dependents, some of their dependent's months of coverage are missing from the 1095-C Self Mailer Form.
This occurs for employees who are active the entire year who have more than 4 dependents. For the affected dependents the 'X' marks are missing completely from the coverage calendar on the forms.
This is only happening on the '1095C EE Self-Mailer 2019' (ACA95C19_SM) Report Definition.
The issue does not occur on either the '1095C Employee SS 2019' (ACA95C19_ES) report or the '1095C Employee Print 2019' (ACA95C19_EE) report.
The issue can be reproduced by the following steps:
1. Insert a termination row for March 1st 2019 for Health Benefits for an employee with multiple dependents (5).
2. Insert a termination row in Job for March 1st 2019.
3. Adjust the BI Publisher for 2019 to use Self Mailer instead of employee Print.
4. Run the data extract for the employee.
5. Run the Finalize for Transmittal
6. Run the Create ACA XML Files process
7. Run the Create ACA XML Files process with Final Run selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document