ESupplier Connection Fluid PRINT PO is not using Process Scheduler Server Defined on Configure External Access page to Print Reports
(Doc ID 2633954.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
eSupplier allows suppliers to print PO's using the external Portal. The system has a default process scheduler that is defined to allow suppliers to be able to view the reports using the external domain.
The external supplier portal tiles should use this process scheduler only when they print reports using the supplier domain Instead system is using first available process scheduler .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create External Supplier Report Node at Main Menu--->Peopletools-->Process Scheduler-->Report Nodes
2. Configure External Access for Suppliers at Set up FSCM-->Product related--->Procurement options-->suppliers-->configure external access
3. Create a Purchase Order for supplier=SCM0000004 and dispatch .
4. Login as the Supplier through the FLUID eSupplier Portal Pages.
5.Try to Print A PO using the following Pages.
PO Acknowledgement Tile
Quotes and POs Tile
6. On PO Acknowledgement Tile use Option “View PO Dispatch Document” and print PO .This uses the first available server and not the Supplier server configured for external supplier's.
7. Perform the same action using the Quotes and POs Tile ,Look at the Process Scheduler and Verify that it did use the correct process scheduler (SUPPLIER) .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document