Contracts Can Be Cancelled Even if They Are Related to POs That Are in Pending Approval Status
(Doc ID 2634283.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract can be cancelled even that it is used in a PO. The PO is in Pending Approval status.
1. Create a general contract.
2. Create a PO using Copy From Contract and save.
3. The PO is in Pending Approval status.
4. Open the contract and select the status “Canceled” and save.
5. Search for the PO and try to open it. The PO cannot be opened because the contract is canceled and the following message is shown:
“Contract XXXXXX is currently not in Approved status. (10400,739)
In order to maintain data integrity, Contract must be in approved status when updating a PO that references the contract.
To view the PO in PO Inquiry, navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Review PO Information > Purchase Orders.”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document