EAP WTHD: 'B' Record(s), Contains Payment Amount Fields That Do Not Correspond To The Amount Codes In The 'A' Records
(Doc ID 2634353.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IRS files are rejected due to errors
1. 'B' record(s) contains Payment Amount Fields that do not correspond to the Amount Codes in the 'A' records. Record sequence number XXX is the first known record containing this error
2. 'C' record(s) contains Control Totals that do not equal the IRS total of 'B' records. Record sequence number XXX is the first known record containing this error.
1. Supplier setup with multiple Withholding Entities (i.e., IRS and FTB)
2. The IRS is for Reporting Only
3. The FTB Entity is setup to use backup Federal Withholding
4. Enter Withholding Vouchers > Pay > Payment Post
5. Post Withholding
6. Run 1099 Job
7. Send generated files to the IRS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document