EAP WTHD: 'K' record(s) is missing. Record sequence number XXX is the first known record containing this error.
(Doc ID 2634377.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IRS files are rejected due to errors
1. 'K' record(s) contains control totals that do not equal the IRS total of the 'B' records that have the same Combined Federal/State Code in positions 747-748
2. 'K' record(s) is missing. Record sequence number XXX is the first known record containing this error
1. Withholding Supplier Address is for the state of Michigan
2. The IRS is for Reporting Only
3. Enter Withholding Vouchers for this Supplier > Pay > Payment Post
4. Post Withholding
5. Run 1099 Job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document