ADD ATACHMENT And ADD NOTE Buttons Not Showing Up For for Extended Absences
(Doc ID 2634583.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HCM 9.2 PUM 32, Extended Absence page still does not allow employees to attach supporting documents when they are requesting the absence. They must save or submit the event first and then re-navigate to the Extended Absence Request History page, and edit the existing request in order to attach the document.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as Employee
2. Create an Extended Absence Request via ESS > Report Time > Extended Absence Request , but do not save / submit it.
3. No Attachment link is appearing on the Extended Absence Request Page at this moment.
4. Click Button 'Save for Later' on the same page
5. Go to other navigation ESS > View Time > Extended Absence History
6. Click the "Edit Button" for the Saved Request
7. Attachment Link appears , but there is no option to actually upload the document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document