Employee Snapshot Error "You do not have access to this data" When Selecting Top Left Header Link EMPLOYEE SNAPSHOT
(Doc ID 2634848.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manager is using the Employee Snapshot, if he selects a person who is currently a direct report (based on supervisor id), and if this employee also was previously a contractor, then the back button issues a message "You do not have access to this data". If the manager user then clicks OK, followed by Back, the back button changes from Manager Self Service to 'Employee Snapshot'. Click the back button again results in the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a new contractor (CWR) to the system.
2. Terminate the contractor.
3. Add the contractor as an employee (EMP)
4. Go to the employee snapshot tile.
5. Click on a different employee.
6. After the page is populated, click on the hyperlink to select a different employee.
7. Select the employee added in Step 1
8. Data is returned as expected.
9. Click on the Back Button ‘EMPLOYEE SNAPSHOT’
10. Error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document