EAP: Voucher Build Creates PO Voucher With Incorrect Use Tax Code
(Doc ID 2634909.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build from Imaging, creates Voucher with wrong Use Tax Code. The Sales Tax Code is defined on the PO from the Ship To Location. When the Voucher is created, no Sales Tax is recorded on the Voucher so Use Tax is generated. Use Tax Code value is not coming from the Ship To Location. It's using the Sales Tax Code. Prior to PUM 28, Voucher was created in a Recycled Status.
1. US001 Ship To Location > Sales/Use Tax Taxable link > Sales Tax = NYC / Use Tax = CA
2. USA0000004 > Location > Sales/Use Tax link > Sales/Use Tax Applicability = Sales Tax
3. US001 Payables Definition > Tax Options > Difference Option = Accrue
4. US001 > USA000004 > Add PO > Freight/Tax/Misc = 42.50 for Sales Tax > Tax Destination = US001 > Tax Code = NYC > Matching
5. Dispatch PO
6. Add Quick Invoice from PO > Quick Invoice added with PO information
7. Voucher Build
8. Voucher created successfully > Voucher Entry Status = Postable > Use Tax = 42.50 since Sales Tax not defined on Quick Invoice > Invoice Lines Sales/Use Tax link shows Use Code SUT = NYC
9. Use Code SUT should be CA as defined through the US001 Ship To Location - Sales/Use Tax link
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document