Incorrect Amount on Purchase Order After Change Order
(Doc ID 2635229.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Special Request Requisition with Qty 1,000,000 and Unit Price $0.01, after changing it to Qty 1 and Unit Price to $10,000, this will cause the resulted PO to have incorrect amount, if the PO is fully received before running Change Order process.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Create a special request requisition with Qty = 1,000,000 & Unit Price = $0.01 and Merchandising amount = $10,000.00
- Approve Req, Budget check Req & Source it to PO.
- Budget check PO & Dispatch PO
- Edit requisition and create a change request by modifying the Qty to 1 & Unit Price to $10,000.00 and workflow will route to same approvers as the Merchandising amount will still be $10,000.00.
- Click on the item description to modify qty and unit price. Click OK. Change Request created. Budget Check the edited requisition.
- Approve Change Request.
- Receive the PO fully. Receipt will have Qty = 1,000,000 & Unit Price =$0.01
- Run Change order process to update the PO as per the change request
- The Price change will be updated on the PO but the Qty change will error out as the Qty cannot be reduced below the received Qty Budget check the PO & Dispatch the PO. The PO will be dispatched with Merchandising amount $10,000,000,000.00 ($10 Billion) even though the Requisition was only approved for $10,000.00
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document