Contract Award Uses the Price From Item Vendor Location Instead Of Event Price
(Doc ID 2635267.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new event , inviting a supplier with two locations and two different pricing then awarding that event to a contract, contract will always be created with the default supplier location price instead of the price on the event itself.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Look for any supplier with two different locations
2. Both locations should have different prices.
3. Create a new event and invite that supplier.
4. Select the supplier location that is not the default one.
5. Post the event.
6. Award the event to a contract
7. Notice that contract has the price from the supplier default location and not the price from the location defined on the event itself.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document