Job Page Does Not Given Error If Job Effective Date Is Less Than Position Effective Date
(Doc ID 2635464.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
No Error message is thrown if the job effective date is less than position effective date.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login as an Administrator
2. Goto Job Data Page and Add a New Row
3. Enter the Job Effective date less than the Position Effective date.
4. Observe that the system does not throw an error and gives below warning message and then save the data.
5. "Warning -- The position you have chosen is not approved. (1000,143)
Some actions in Position Management are only allowed for approved positions. The status for this position is either frozen or proposed. Please choose another position or change the status for this position to approved. To change position status, go to Add/Update Position Info and update Status on the Description page."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document