"First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member EP_DOC_USAGE_IND. (180,236)" when accessing ePerformance tiles from new Fluid Homepage created
(Doc ID 2635742.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a page via the navigation bar and choose the option to add this page to the homepage, a tile will appear on the homepage directing the user to that page.
When users already navigated to the page via the navigation in the same login session, he/she will be able to open the page via the tile as well without any issue.
However, when the user logs out, and logs in afterward, and goes directly to the tile, he/she can’t access the page and gets a “first operand is null” error.
Only after the user first navigates again to the page via the navigation bar, and afterward clicks on the tile again, the user will be able to access the page via the tile.
Error message when clicking on Transfer Document tile:
1.Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents
User has navigated to following pages inside Performance Documents:
- Create documents
- View documents
- Administrative tasks > Transfer Document
- Administrative tasks > Reopen Document
- Administrative tasks > Cancel Document
- Administrative tasks > Delete Document
2. After navigating to each page, click Add To Homepage for each page, create a new Homepage called Evaluation.
3. After adding all pages above to the homepage, go to homepage Evaluation and on the tiles. Page opens without any issues
4. Log out and log in again with the same user
5. When clicking on the tiles, error messages are triggered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document