E-CHART: Legend Not Seen In Chart When There Is Only 1 Data Series.
(Doc ID 2635950.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Legend not visible in the chart when using only one data series where only one color is displayed in the chart.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard or Pivot Grid viewer
2. Select the grid which has only one data series
3. Proceed to next till 4th step
4. Expand "Chart Options" and set the "Legend" field value to display in any direction(left,Right,top,bottom)
5. Proceed to 5th step where the chart gets displayed with single color but legend not is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document