Delete of Emergency Contact Address without Save, Address Reappears on Add Address Page
(Doc ID 2636252.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete Emergency Contact Address without clicking Save button, the same address reappears on Add Address page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Login as superuser, PS
- Navigate to Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Campus Community >Emergency Contacts Config and set Include Addresses to "Yes" and save.
- Logout and login as student. Click Profile tile, go to Emergency Contacts and add an emergency contact and save.
- Click the newly added emergency contact
- Click Add Address. Fill in all the required address information.
- Click Done and Save and return to Edit Contact window
- Click on Contact Address
- Click Delete
- Click Yes
- Do NOT click Save button. Click Add Address -- > The deleted address information is still present. The page should be blank.
- Click Done without editing the address
- Click Save
- Reopen Emergency Contact, no address is present.
Given that Done and Save were clicked on without editing or removing the information displayed in the Add Address modal window in step10, users would expect that the information have been saved and would appear when viewed the emergency contact again but it doesn't.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document