ECM: Fluid Approval is Using the Incorrect Deal Operator for Paydown Settlement Approval
(Doc ID 2636440.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Operator that does a Paydown/Drawdown on a Deal he/she did not originally create can Select and Approve the Settlement even if not given the authority. It appears the system is looking at the Operator who created the Deal
instead of the Operator who did the Paydown/Drawdown to route the Settlement.
1. Created Deal with VP6 (Jean-Patrick Martin)
2. Previewed Deal with VP1
3. Approved Deal with TKENDALL
4. Created Paydown with VPCFR_C (Deal Test) (which is a clone of VPCFR since VPCFR did not have a name associated to it)
5. Selected Settlement with VPCFR_C (Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements)
6. Approved Settlement with VPCFR_C (Cash Management > Settlements > Approve Settlements)
7. Status changes to Pending
8. Click on the Pending hyperlink
9. Settlement Approval Monitoring had the following information:
Source ID MUTUAL_O : Pending
Settlement Approval Path (Deal)
01/09/19 - 11:04 AM
System at 01/09/19 - 11:04 AM
Requester (VP6) is approver on step number 1, path 1, stage 1, which has self-approval disabled! (18081,1031)
10. Checked the Multiple Approvers and don't see VPCFR_C (Deal Test) as one of the Approvers listed
Is this considered a bug or working as designed?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document