'Position or job code must be entered for a job opening (18176, 6054)' Error Occurred, While Trying To Close The Job Opening Where Job Code Is Not Present
(Doc ID 2636842.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to close the Job Opening where Job Code Is not present, the following error Occurred:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Job opening - Job Opening Id - XXXX
2. Remove the Job Code
3. Check the Qualification tab
4. Click on Save.
5. Go to Job Posting and click ‘Ok’ the data.
6. Data Saved Successfully, without Job Code.
7. Go back to ‘Search Job Opening’ and Open the same Job Opening.
8. Verify ‘Job Code’ is blank.
9. Change the Status to ‘Filled/Closed’
10. ‘Save’ the page.
11. Error Occurred.
11. Put the Job Code back and ‘Save’
12. Still Keep on receiving the Error, unable to save the details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document