Addresses Not Numbered Sequentially When Using Supplier Registration Page
(Doc ID 2637003.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the registration of a supplier in the Supplier Registration page, the user populates the Primary, Remit, and Invoice addresses, yet the addresses are not numbered sequentially (1,2,3). Instead, they are numbered 1,2,4.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as VP1
2. Navigate to Suppliers--> Supplier Registration-->Register Suppliers
3. Create new supplier with a Primary, Remit, and Invoice address
4. Once all required fields have been answered click Submit
5. Login as approver and approve registration
6. Navigate to new Supplier (Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add Update > Supplier)
7. Address are not numbered sequentially – the are numbered 1,2,4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document