GP AM: "Related Content" Link (ex. Job Data) Not Available On Absence Event Page Via Navigation Collection
(Doc ID 2637782.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Related content" link (ex. job data) not available on absence event page via navigation (workforce administrator > absence administration > absence event)
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login as admin, navigate to Peopletools > Portal > Related content service >Define Related Content Service page.
2) Search for: Service ID:GP_ABS_PG_ABSEVT
3) Navigate to Peopletools > Portal > Related content service >Manage Related Content for Content References. Click on
Assign Related Content to an Application Page.
4) Navigate to Absence Event Page.
5) Configure Service ID:ACA_JOB_DATA, click on configure and setup as below:
EMPLID= Key Field, Emplid
EMPL_RCD= Fixed Value, GP_ABS_EVENT
6) Navigate to: Global payroll & absence mgt > Payee data > Maintain absences > Absence event, able to see the Job Data under the Related Content.
7) Navigate to Home--> Workforce Administration--> Absence Administration--> Absence Management--> Absence Event Page, the Job Data is not displaying.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document