E-PG: No Totals And Aggregates Displayed When Attaching Tree To Pivot Model
(Doc ID 2637996.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.58 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigation : Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Wizard.
2. After creating a new Pivot Grid Model a Tree is attached from Pivot Grid Wizard step 3 of 5.
3. Under Select Data Source Information section there is a tab for Tree Options.
4. Attach a Tree for a Data Source Column
5. Save and proceed to step 5 of 5.
6. Navigation : Main Menu > Reporting Tools > Pivot Grid > Pivot Grid Viewer.
7. Viewing the Pivot Grid Model through the Pivot Grid Viewer shows blank totals and aggregates only after the Tree was attached.
Note that issue only occurs when Tree is attached to the Pivot Model from Tree Options tab of step 3 of 5 from Pivot Grid Wizard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document